Child treated for smoke inhalation after Dartmouth kitchen fire
A CHILD was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire near Dartmouth on Sunday.
The alarm was raised at 5.45pm at Glebe Park, Stoke Fleming and two crews from Dartmouth and one from Kingsbridge were sent.
The fire in the detached property was said to be developing rapidly, and crews set to work using four breathing apparatus, one covering jet and a dry powder extinguisher.
The child was treated by ambulance personnel for slight smoke inhalation.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
The cause was accidental.