Enjoy Junior's cheese scones
You will need
8oz self-raising flour
1oz mature cheddar
BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC 1.0 ECOBOOST FOR ONLY £7685*View details
DRIVE AWAY A BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC FOR ONLY £7685.
1.0 100PS Manual
Electric Windows & Mirrors
Quickclear Heated Windscreen
15" Alloy Wheels
Bluetooth with Ford Sync
*Drive away from only £7685 and then pay nothing for 24 months!
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
a pinch of salt
1. Ask your grown-up to pre-heat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Mix together the flour and salt and rub in the butter.
3. Stir in the cheese and then the milk to get soft dough.
4. Turn on to a floured work surface and knead very lightly. Pat out to a round 2cm (¾ins) thick. Use a 5cm (2ins) cutter to stamp out rounds and place on the baking sheet. Lightly knead together the rest of the dough and stamp out more scones to use it all up.
5. Brush the tops of the scones with a little milk. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until well risen and golden. Cool on a wire rack. Yummy, what a treat!