Man given oxygen after Torquay fire
AN elderly man was given oxygen therapy after a fire in Torquay on Monday afternoon.
Two fire engines from Torquay were sent to Raleigh Avenue at 4.25pm after reports of a microwave oven on fire.
They extinguished the fire and gave the elderly man oxygen while waiting for an ambulance.
BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC 1.0 ECOBOOST FOR ONLY £7685*View details
DRIVE AWAY A BRAND NEW FORD B-MAX ZETEC FOR ONLY £7685.
1.0 100PS Manual
Electric Windows & Mirrors
Quickclear Heated Windscreen
15" Alloy Wheels
Bluetooth with Ford Sync
*Drive away from only £7685 and then pay nothing for 24 months!
Contact: 01626 240583
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013