Torquay fire woman's 'lucky escape'
NEIGHBOURS say a 35-year-old woman was lucky to get out alive after fire devastated her Torquay home while she was asleep in bed.
The blaze severely damaged her three-storey Torquay home in Parkfield Road, Upton.
Two fire engines from Torquay went to the incident. They requested a further fire engine and an ambulance for the woman occupant, who suffered smoke inhalation.
The woman awoke at 5am to find fire spreading from the ground floor lounge and through the end terraced house. She got outside and called the fire brigade.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Crews took two hours to completely put out the blaze. The fire brigade says the fire is thought to have been accidental.