Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Teignmouth house fire
A WOMAN was treated with oxygen therapy after a house fire in teignmouth this afternoon.
The alarm was raised at 2.45pm to the house in Hopes Close, where there was a chip pan and extractor fire.
Two crews from Teignmouth were sent to the scene.
Firefighters confirmed that there was a fire in the ground floor kitchen, the cause of which was believed to be accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
One woman was led to safety by fire crews, who gave her oxygen until an ambulance arrived to take her to hospital.