Fire in Newton Abbot property
At 4.08am today, two fire appliances from Newton Abbot were mobilised to a report of a fire in a property in Salisbury Road, Newton Abbot.
Upon arrival crews donned breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet and thermal image camera to extinguish the fire. Crews also ventilated the property using a ventilation fan.
The cause of the fire was accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013