Have your say on Fire Services
Devon & Someset Fire & Rescue Service are currently consulting on a range of proposals to help the organisation meet the reduction in Government Grant over the next two years.
As part of its consultation, the Service are holding six community consultation events across Devon and Somerset. The events will include a focus on the changes that will be of most interest to each local area, such as:
- Change the crewing of three fire engines in Plymouth to 'on call' rather than whole time
- Crew the aerial ladder platform at Crownhill fire station in Plymouth with 'on call' staff
- Change the crewing arrangements of the second fire appliance at Taunton from whole time to 'on call'
- Change the crewing arrangements of the second fire appliance at Torquay from whole time to 'on call'
- Change the crewing arrangement of the day crewed (wholetime day time only) fire engine at Ilfracombe to 'on call'
With a wealth of experience in all aspects of upvc, from windows & doors to conservatories and anything in between GDH UPVC offers competitive prices why not call today you maybe surprised!
Contact: 01803 226676
Valid until: Thursday, June 20 2013
The events have been arranged on the following dates in the listed towns and cities. They will run from 7.00pm to 9.00pm and will include light refreshments.
- March 26 - Plymouth
- April 4 - Taunton
- April 9 - Torbay
- April 11 - Yeovil
- April 16 - Exeter
- April 18 - Ilfracombe
Alternatively, contact the Consultation Officer on 01392 872354. Full details of the meetings will be confirmed nearer the date.
Meetings will be held subject to interest and places will be allotted on a 'first come first served' basis.